Thursday, April 10, 2014

Windy sunburst with tulips

Today the Splitcoast Ways to Use it challenge was to use wind. WT474  So looking at my card you might have a hard time figuring out how wind had anything to do with it.


 What I did was take an acetate folder and scribbled with markers. I sprayed with water, then I took a straw and blew the colored puddles of water around. (My wind) and then I place a variety of pieces of different black and white designs that I printed on white cardstock. The central image is a Daydream Designs digital image. (Pot of Tulips) I printed it onto an encyclopedia page. I then watercolored it. I tea dyed the panel behind the sunburst so it would match the aged look of the encyclopedia page. I added lace and copper brads and copper dots.



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful interpretation of the challenge MariLynn, and the result is absolutely beautiful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete