This card started out at least inspired by the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch 485.
The top panel should have been smaller, but I had so much fun coloring it, when it came time to cut it down to size, I just couldn't do it. I scanned the KI dp with the numbers (used for one of the long panels) I then layered a page from my encyclopedia, and digital poppies and sentiment from Diane' Daydream Designs POPPIES FOR YOU set. I water colored with markers, I added highlights and shadows with prisma colored pencils. I took a black ink pen to outline the poppies. I did burned glue technique in the centers of the flowers. I took white acrylic paint and a toothbrush to add splatters. I substituted burlap ribbon as the skinny horizontal panel. Brads, staples, button and twine finished it off. I am going to be sharing this card with Word Art Wednesday 129.