Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Inchies with Quilling


The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week was to make a project using "INCHIES". Inchies are little 1"x1" canvases to create on. It is a great way to use up scraps. I cut 3 pieces of scrap from a piece of W.I.S.H.-ed cardstock that was green and blues. I Then quilled a snowman, holly leaves and berry and a poinsettia. I glued them to the inchies and then using my versamark ink pad, UTEE and my heat gun, I embossed the inchies. I then added beads. I layered the inchies on red cardstock, gold paper and white cardstock. I punched a hole at the top and added red cording.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a cool take on our inchie theme this week MariLynn! I just love your quilling and the embossing is a beautiful touch, as are the beads! Love this!!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these are stunning! Need I say more :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I would have loved to play along with this one, I love to do inches, but no time for challenges this week : ( . I can not believe you got all of those swirlies on a 1" square! These are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous job with this. So creative. Thank you for joining Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    Have a Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you even quill inchies! Wow!!!! What a great card - so happy you shared! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge! We hope to see you back soon. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, with all of the blessings of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous MariLynn!! I love your take on the Challenge - gorgeous embossed inchies - you are so very creative! Thank you for playing along with the Stampin' Sister in Christ this week, we love to see you here! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a lot of work you put into this! This looks great! I like the flower and the wee snowman, so cute! Thanks MariLynn for being a faithful follower of Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really like this! Beautiful arrangement! Thanks for playing at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete