Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Inspired card butterflies

On Splitcoaststampers, they have a challenge on Sundays called Featured Stamper. I don't usually play along. 1st reason is I don't do a lot of crafting on Sundays because of church and family time, 2nd reason is I don't do a lot of CASEing other stampers. But this week  the featured Stamper is my friend Lee Ann Barrett. So I had to play. HERE is the card in her gallery that inspired my project.
The colors, my favorite, butterflies, also a favorite and cheesecloth... well how could I not be inspired by this? Of course mine looks totally different. But I was inspired by hers. Here is mine.





Here is a close up of the butterfly

I used these 2 mono prints on my card




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful CASE of Leann's card. I love your version big time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful CASE MariLynn - loving the butterfly you used as your main image :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete