If you look closely you can see the glue covered moon. I die cut some stars, the scalloped oval and the lattice with my cuttle bug. (I had a blue die cut arrow that I thought I might use but ended up not finding a place for it.) I die cut a piece of brayer cleaning print.
The brayer cleaning print (I am going to start calling them a bcp) that I cut up. What I liked about this BCP was the colors and texture.
The other day I bought a "craft" box which was mostly paint and glitter but in the box was a bag of foil. Not having a laminating machine I wondered if I would ever use the foil. I decided to try and transfer the foil to the cereal box pieces using Aleene's tacky glue. It did transfer the foil, but there were parts where it didn't stick. That was fine with me because I was already thinking of distressing them.
I really like how the moon turned out. The texture of the glue craters with the foil looked really cool.
I glued 4 of the stars to a piece of embroidery floss that I painted black and rubbed gold metallic rub. I embossed the BCP and rubbed gold metallic rub on it. I added cheesecloth and faux scrabble tiles.
The oval frame I painted black, embossed with script embossing folder and added metallic rub and glued the moon stars and trellis. I added 2 rhinestone stars.
This card is an easel style card. I used one of the little die cut stars to be the "stopper."
I am sharing this card with the Words 2 Craft By Challenge # 67