Sunday, April 7, 2019

STAMPlorations April Mixed Media Challenge. Easel Card



  • You can link up as many projects as you want (1 project per blog post)
  • Projects can be anything -- including cards -- but stencils must be used
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • To qualify for the prize, you must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players


My project for inspirations this month is an easel card. 
On my project I used:
ARTplorations: Honey Comb Delight
preview-web-stencil-018-honeycombdelight.jpeg
STAMPlorations: Art Marks
preview-SheryRuss_ArtMarks1
stmp1082.jpeg
 and

preview-Typografia-InFaith-GreatisThyFaithfulness

I used this piece of dp to go behind my images. I thought it was kind of neat to have the "seats" and think about the Mercy Seat, and how Jesus is our Mercy Seat, the only way we can have our sins forgiven before God. "Your MERCIES are NEW every morning." 

For the split panels on the front of the card, I did a mono print using the honey comb stencil and acrylic paint on my gel plate. I then stamped butterflies and the art marks. I also stamped in blue a retired STAMPlorations set called Mini mixed media. (If you look closely you can see the little music notes) Then I cut it into the 4 panels.






1 comment: