Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day


None of us like being thought of as fools but to be a fool for God is something to be desired. I love the song by Michael Card "God's Own Fool"


Here is my card for today. It was for the SCS - ways to use it challenge. We were to use a little child image. I also combined it with the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge that Kristine challenged us to have parts of our card "RAISED" I decided to draw a little girl for my child image. I colored her with prisma colored pencils. I added flowers to her headband. She is raised up on craft foam. the watermelon slices with quilled vines are also raised up. I did faux stitching along the sides and added little buttons to the corners.


My challenge to you is to be God's fool today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilynn!! This is so very CUTE! *Ü* Sorry I'm late getting her to comment--busy weekend! I just love your colors and stamps--very SWEET card! Thanks for joining us in last week's challenge at Stampin Sisters in CHrist CHallenges!! *Ü* Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend?!

    ReplyDelete