Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Typografia in FAITH - Spring and Faith


With springtime weather in the air and Resurrection Sunday only a few weeks away, this is perfect time to reflect on our faith. I don't know about you, but I love it when there is more sunshine. The winter days where the days are short and have very little sunshine can have a negative effect on me. My husband doesn't like it but I hate having windows covered. I am always opening all the drapes and curtains to let as much sunshine in as possible. Sunlight or SON-light is what I was trying to portray with this fabulous Typografia in Faith stamp called
0preview-TInfaith-TheLightofMen


I used an ARTplorations stencil called:

preview-stencil121-JustFlow

I used "dried marigold" distress ink with the stencil. I then took a thin yellow marker and scribbled in the "white" space. I added a layer of gold glitter glue around the gold panel on my card. Glitter is so hard to photograph. It is super sparkly in real life.


 My next projects  use the new Typografia in Faith stamp called:

 0preview-TInfaith-AmazingGrace
 It is so versatile. I made a masculine and super feminine card using the same stamp but different papers and embellishments.
I



Head over to STAMPlorations and check out all the stamp collection of


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful textures and colors on these lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful cards and backgrounds!!! Love so much the amazing colouring of your first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your yellow swirly
    background! So bright and
    cheerful! Your floral card
    is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards - love the floral embellishments:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do a great job with flowers on your creations - everything here is so charming - lovely work - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sunshiny colors on the first and thanks for showing a masculine and feminine version for Amazing Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards with those lovely bold sentiments are all so gorgeous! What a fantastic array of elements you added to them too and the colors are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background on first card. All three cards are lovely. Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your use of the bold type in your sentiment and the deep colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards MariLynn. Love the cool stenciled background on the first card... great twine and brad embellishments on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, fabulous bunch of cards!! Love the background you created with the stencil on the first one; so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really artsy and I love colors in the first card that could be used for a guy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant cards. Love the designs and the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards! I'm partial to the last one with it's lace and roses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely textures and sentiments :) Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely background with that stencil. Hugz

    ReplyDelete