Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Faith Expressions 2


At STAMPlorations March is the month to celebratIe Spring and Faith.
I want to share some projects I made using

0preview-FaithExpressions2

I stamped the AMAZING GRACE image and masked it and stamped the Bible image on top. I added wink of stella to the letters of the bible. I added pearl stick pins, quilled roses, lace and twine.


With the scraps of paper that I had left over from making my card.
 I made a bible bookmark.
I used my CUTplorations 

preview-TagOCoffee-CUTplorations

I used the same tag die and cut a bookmark out of blue paper. I stamped the dove twice. once on the blue and once on white. I fussy cut and paper pieced the dove.



20 comments:

  1. What pretty layers on your card and bookmark!
    Great masking to add the Bible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace and twine bow on the first card and the blue tag is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful stamp set and I love the way you used it on your beautiful projects. You always do such wonderful mixed media work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! The first is my favorite with that wide strip of lace across the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and bookmarks. I like how you stamped the Bible and Amazing Grace on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful embellishments on your pretty card, and lovely tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 wonderful Christian designs - you did a great with this set - I always want to start singing Amazing Grace when I see that displayed - thanks for showing us your lovely work and ideas for this fabulous set - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the bit of lace and twine on the card; it gives it such a pretty, vintage feel. And the tags are fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the addition of that beautiful lace trim and flowers for a vintage look

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the texture you added to your card and tag - very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and tag :) Thank you for your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work MariLynn - love how you have used all the different textures especially on your tags
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the way you added the twine, lace and flowers for an extra special addition to these gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful inspiration :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable projects. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful projects, love your CAS blue tag, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shabby-chic look of these!

    ReplyDelete