Friday, April 22, 2016

Golden Garden

Since I picked the elements-challenges yesterday, today was Pam's turn. She picked:
1. Stamping on DP
2. flowers
3. satin ribbon
4 dry embossing
5 inka gold
6. Cheesecloth
This is the dp that I choose. I stamped flowers on smaller panel on this dp, I also did the butteffly on this dp. I also used it for the base of the card.
 I put cheesecloth over the dp and a square of brown cardstock
 I took a brown paper doily and cut it in half.
 I took some lace and gathered it on one edge. I stapled it to hold it together.
 So the flower panel would lay flat over the lace, I built up the back of the panel with circles of cardstock and hot glue.
 I added my satin bow and pearls in corner.
 I wanted my butterfly to hover over the page so I built up the back with circles of cardstock and hot glue


 Since my cards have lots of dimension, envelopes don't work. I make boxes out of dp that I don't really like. It still looks better than an undecorated box.
 See how the card fits right in the box?


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card MariLynn - love all that gorgeous dimension, and embossing. Your box to post it in is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete