Monday, August 10, 2009

Trifold double pocket card









This card was made for Lynn's Splitcoast Technique Lover's Challenge I really struggled with this card because the measurements were a little off. I had to kinda eyeball it. I made a belly band to close it. On my belly band I made 2 blue paper flowers. I added glass beads to the centers. I added 2 leaves and a porcelain paper butterfly. I made more paper flowers that I put on the outsides of the pockets. I stamped monarch butterflies on the inserts for the pockets. I also put panels of blue and light green with polka dot dp to dress up the insides.


3 comments:

  1. What wonderful work, MariLynn!! I wasn't even brave enough to try it, and you have created this beauty!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - now I don't have to remember to check the gallery again tomorrow. Maybe you should have left the *double* out of your description, and then you wouldn't have had such trouble with the upload. I just put tri-fold pocket as mine. I like your combination of papers on the inside with the lovely flowers and butterfly on the front.
    P.S. I really love the photo you've used in your blog header.

    ReplyDelete