Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cards from this last week that used Porcelain paper butterflies


Limited supplies to make a gift card holder, using chocolate colored paper and add a butterfly.(porcelain of course) LSC235.

Sketch challenge with blue porcelain paper buttefly. SC243.


Sketch challenge with porcelain butterfly. SC243.





Painted grid technique using plastic canvas and porcelain butterflies. TLC235.


Painted grid technique with a porcelain paper butterfly. TLC235. This card is also for my friend Kelly's Word of the Week. It is a NEW challenge on her NEW blog. Can you guess what the word of the week is? It is NEW. I used new stamps, and a new technique the painted grid technique.


Notice the common theme with this last week's cards???? Porcelain Paper Butterflies. I have been working on a tutorial on how I make them. I thought I would show you the samples first and then show you the tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment