Wednesday, August 12, 2009

6 challenge card

This card was for 6 different challenge. RED DIVAS, SC241, CAS27, DDC,CCEE, and for MOTHERMARKS teaparty. I started to stamp the flowers with bleach but it didn't work. I did find out though, that you don't want to put bleach in a ziplock baggie. I put some in one to bring it to work so I could stamp with the bleach. By the time I got to work, the bag was hot to the touch. Some kinda chemical reaction!!! And on top of that it didn't work on my cardstock. So I decide to stamp the flowers with white ink. I added color with my chalk. I punched little flowers for the top panel. I added rhinestones. I colored the bird and vine with prisma colored pencils. I added a little bee and added glitter to his wings and then I added glitter to the big flowers centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment