Friday, March 19, 2021

STAMPlorations / Coffeelover's blog hop

 Coffee lover's blog hop.



 So much fun. I am excited to be sharing a card I made for my daughter. I used some scraps of designer paper and STAMPlorations  AND COFFEE stamp set. 



Check out what my STAMPlorations sisters have created.

If you would like to add this wonderful STAMPlorations product or any other of the wonderful products they have for you, especially the coffee related ones, you can use my discount code.

STAMPGIRLMARILYNN
that will give you 20% off your order.







14 comments:

  1. Perfect colors for your coffee card. Wonderful layers to show off that cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of patterned papers you've used. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and great paper choices. Your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. The coffee set is nice and your papers look great on your card.

    I hope your daughter really likes it. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a beautiful co-ordinated card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice designs in this set! Love the way your card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the warm colors and sweet coffee image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and fab colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect colors for a coffee themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and I love the monochromatic tones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice layer use. Good idea share.

    ReplyDelete