Monday, March 8, 2021

Be your own kind of beautiful Intsa/blog hop

 





STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors of this hop. 
Make sure you go check out all the wonderful art supplies at STAMPlorations. 
My project for this hop is a page in my Bible Junk/Art journal. I used. STAMPlorations - ARTplorations stencil called Almost Shattered

I did a layer of blue and purple on my Gel Press. 
They used the ALMOST SHATTERED  stencil with sunset colors.


Using a black sharpie marker I drew a silhouette of a worshiping woman. 



I doodled some music notes and I wrote the word. "Rejoice" I added some highlights with a white gel pen.  To me someone who can rejoice no matter the circumstance is someone who has true inner beauty. It is the kind of woman I want to be.  My word for 2021 is Rejoice. I am meditating on it often.  So glad that you stopped by to see my creation. If you would like to add this amazing stencil to your crafting stash you can use my discount code to get 20% off your purchase. STAMPGIRLMARILYNN.  Go check out all the cool stamps and stencils at STAMPlorations. 



9 comments: