Sunday, June 2, 2019

June Mixed media STAMPlorations


  • You can link up as many projects as you want (1 project per blog post)
  • Projects can be anything -- including cards -- but stencils must be used
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • To qualify for the prize, you must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players

The other day I did a tutorial for the STAMPlorations blog on how I used chalk and my ARTplorations stencil called Bold Florals.  You can see that tutorial HERE. I really liked how the colors looked and wanted to make a CAS card to showcase the pretty stenciled flowers. I first thought I would add some butterflies but they didn't look right. So I decided to just stamp the scripture using STAMPlorations Great is Thy Faithfulness stamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment