Sunday, November 4, 2018

STAMPlorations Mixed Media November

  • You can link up as many projects as you want (1 project per blog post)
  • Projects can be anything -- including cards -- but stencils must be used
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • To qualify for the prize, you must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players


STAMPlorations Trendy Birds and Trendy Leaves
CUTplorations Tags # 1 Nesting Dies
ARTplorations Delicate Leaves and Leaves 1


I used a gelli plate and acrylic paint to make this double tag. I used delicate leaves stencil on top tag and leaves 1 on the bottom tag. I outlined the tags with a black marker and I added cheesecloth  and twine. The top tag I cut the bird so it would be "out of box" when I die cut the tag. I watercolored the stamped leaves and bird on bottom tag and bird on top tag with a deep blue color.



No comments:

Post a Comment