Thursday, November 29, 2018

Snowflake double tag

This is Tuxedo. The newest member of our family. Don't you love his little goatee? My daughter said he is a hipster kitty.

Here is a double snowflake card that I made for this week's Splitcoast Stampers MIX-ability challenge. 
SNOWFLAKES

 I started by putting white acrylic paint on my gel press.

 How it looked after I brayered the white paint.
I next dropped dots of ink on top of the paint. I have found that if I put a layer of paint down then the ink it makes a nicer print. 
 The brayered ink layer on top of white paint layer.

I opened an embossing folder and pressed into the ink and paint on the gel press. Making sure I put the side down that had the raised texture.

Before the ink and paint on the embossing folder dried, I embossed a piece of cardstock.

This is how that piece of embossed cardstock looks.

 Then I put 2 pieced of cardstock on the gel press. I cleaned my brayer on the top piece.

These are the 3 different coordinating papers that I created. I used them to make my tag. I also punched out snowflake and added sequins, jewels, twine and cheesecloth.


No comments:

Post a Comment