Saturday, June 23, 2018

CASE of STAMPgirl Cornelia

I CASEd STAMPgirl Cornelia


I loved the colors and watercolor look of Cornelia's jar of flowers. I used
BloomingBuds-preview-web
and sentiment from STAMPlorations Trees Silhouettes

I drew the jar myself. I used an old Stampin' Up itty bitty background stamp to add splatters to my watercolored background.
I wish I hadn't stamped the leaves. because they look kinda wonky coming out of the jar but I don't think to many people will see that oopsie at least I hope they wont. 


CASE the STAMPgirls to win a prize. Link your CASEd project HERE. 

Use this code to get 20% off your order at STAMPlorations. 


2 comments:

  1. A lovely CASE MariLynn - your colours in the flowers are wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine. This one was really fun to do. Blessings.

      Delete