Sunday, September 25, 2016

STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday 9-25-16




Hello friends. It is not too late to join ARTplorations Mixed Media Challenge. You can link up your non-card mixed media projects. The theme is always anything mixed media goes EXCEPT a card and you must use at least one stencil (any brand) on your project. Linky closes on the 30th.

Prizes: $15 gift certificate OR choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils to the winner
choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil to the top picks


 Since the first day of Fall was last week, I decided to go with a fall theme.
I had a little art journal sitting on my desk. I decided to use ARTplorations Tribal Triangles stencil. I used copper colored acrylic paint. Then I shifted the stencil and put school glue. I burned the school glue with a heat gun and rubbed metallic rub(gold) over the glue. I stamped with black ink the STAMPlorations Mini Mixed Media Background stamps.

 I then added burlap and two burned paper bag leaves and three little black brads. I used CUTplorations Trendy Leaves 2 dies to cut the burned paper bags. I used copper and gold metallic rub to bring out the texture.


1 comment:

  1. I love what you have created here. I am fairly new to mixed media and love it. Always looking for inspiration and you have done that here. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete