Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Butterfly of the Heart Desires

For this card I combined the following two challenges:

(The elements I chose were: Sunflowers and Sketch)

and 



For the Sunflowers on my card I used the new STAMPlorations COLOR BLOOMS coloring book

I took one of the sunflower pages, and I watercolored the sunflowers with crayola markers. I added copper inka gold to the centers of the flowers and I stamped dots over the copper with black stazon ink.





 You can see the copper inka gold centers to the flowers in this photo.


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thank you for playing along with The Heart Desires Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty - love how you have used the colouring page to form the panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marilynn! Another beauty and what a great job you've done with that coloring page. The butterfly is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your coloring is amazing! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at THD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty! Love all your flowers and butterfly! Thanks for joining us at THD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...this is GORGEOUS. Love how you rocked the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming back here because I think I bypassed the comment verification....Love your awesome take on the challenge. The coloring page is perfect and love how you topped it off with the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and gorgeous copper centers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us with such a lovely interpretation of the challenge, especially great butterfly and copper embellishments!!! ♡

    ReplyDelete