Friday, February 19, 2016

Face in the mirror

I made this card for this week's MIX-ABILITY challenge. It was to feature a face. I took a photo from a magazine and photocopied it. I took the copy and cut it out. I used it to mask and sprayed gold spray around it to make my "mirror". I then used distress ink to give an aged look to the photocopy. I stamped the flowers and circles on the "reflection". I printed a poem that I saw on facebook.  (I tried to find out who wrote it. No copyright infringement intended. If anyone knows who wrote it let me know and I will give the author credit.) I layered with cheesecloth and added hearts, twine and glitter glue. This was a lot of fun to make. 







1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful project MariLynn - love how you have taken the face and used it as the reflections too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete