Saturday, May 30, 2015

Tell Me A Story sets- Winner of my challenge is...

  1. Tree Scene Selections
  2. Space Fun
  3. Spring Things
  4. Tailgate Party
  5. Primitive Farm
  6. Now Showing
  7. Koi Fish
  8. In Tents
  9. In my Den
  10. I need a vacation
  11. Honor and Glory
  12. Dino News
  13. Firefighter
  14. Fantastic Dogs
  15. Rain Clouds
These are the sets that I used to make the cards for my Tell Me A Story box.
The winner of my challenge is: Maxine who guessed exactly 15. Way to go Maxine. Congratulations.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Maxine! I didn't see any images from the Koi Fish set or the Fantastic Dogs set. I saw all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - that was a blind guess!!! thanks MariLynn. I will pm you my address through facebook
    Blessings and thanks
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard to get all of them in the photo. So many great images.

    ReplyDelete