Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time is a companion


"Time is a companion that goes with us on the journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."
I made this card for my co-worker, Keith. He has a birthday tomorrow. I also made it for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #19 and the Ways to use it challenge to do something with time.
The quote is from my Tim Holtz set that I used for this calendar. I thought it went really well with Psalm 118:24. I have used this set several times, but today was the first time that I really looked at the words, and I was blessed by what it says. My goal or resolution for this New Year is to live in the moment. Not worrying about the past or the future. Happy New Year.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Marilynn.. I do love the vintage look!! FABULOUS!! Im sure your co worker will be most blessed my this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card- I love this! Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  3. MariLynn what a neat scene you've created for this calendar. I am sure your coworker is going to be blown away! Thanks for participating in the SSCC this week. Worrying is counterproductive, so best wishes with your new resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job -- and a perfect way to use one of my favorite Psalms. Keith is a very lucky birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete