Friday, July 6, 2012

Chickadee on Chickory



The past several mornings as I came into the parking lot at work, I noticed a bright yellow chickadee sitting on the chickory plants between our trucking facility and the foundry next door. Yesterday I sat and watched as it sat and ate the seeds from the chickory plant. Today I was able to get this photo of it. It was taken with my cell phone, so it isn't the best quality. I'm so thankful for simple blessings. Thank you God for allowing me to see this little ray of sunshine and for allowing me to capture it with a photo to share with others.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. And thank you for pointing out the wee bird or I would not have been able to see it.
    Today we had a wee wax-eye stun itself against the house, so I kept the cat away and left it on an outdoor table to recover and it did - I was so glad it did. They are a very tiny bird and it felt so fragile in my hand.!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Marilynn! I pray that you will continue to enjoy the wonderful little things God puts in your path!

    ReplyDelete