It is finally spring and time for STAMPlorations April Challenge
My project this month is a page in my Bible based on a sermon I heard for mission Sunday emphasis at my Church. I used ARTplorations Stencil called Curved Play. I traced the stencil onto the page using a pencil. Then I watercolored the path. I used a pen to journal the points.
FYI - when you're looking at entries:
- You can link up a maximum of 3 projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as a stencil is used -- but each project must be in its own blog post.
- Use of stencil (any brand) is a requirement.
- Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
- No sneak peek project entries; full project photo must be displayed on blog post in order to qualify for the prizes.
- To qualify for the prize, you must display challenge graphic and have a text link to the challenge post (blogs only)
- $20 prize code to winner ($25 if STAMPlorations/ARTplorations stencil was used)
- $10 prize code to 2 randomly picked entries ($15 if STAMPlorations/ARTplorations stencil was used)
A striking page MariLynn - love how you have used the stencilReplyDelete