Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Autumn Blessings

 


I made a waterfall card with little water colored pumpkins. What I have learned with practice is how to layer the paint to get texture. I have a lot still left to learn but I am excited to share how my painting is at this time. I hope you enjoy the video. 

The sentiment on the waterfall card is from STAMPlorations Holiday Expressions- Thankful for Autumn. I believe it may be a retired set. But there are lot of other wonderful stamp sets at STAMPlorations. 


You can use my discount code to get 20% off your order with STAMPlorations. 

Hope you have a blessed day. 





























1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous set of images MariLynn, and a beautiful resultant waterfall card. It's fabulous to see how your painting is developing
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete