Friday, March 13, 2020

A month of watercolor sketches

Last month I started doing little watercolor sketches using Doodlewash prompts. I got most of the month done, then I went to St Louis to help care for my grandkids. It was hard to finish with a 3 year old and a 9 month old. So I waited until I got home. I have been finishing them this week, as well as trying to get caught up on the prompts for the month of March.  For these little sketches I used watercolor, black ink pen, white gel pen and arteza thin line markers. 





2 comments:

  1. Wow! The artwork with these designs is fabulous! I always admire your talents and these are so fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness MariLynn these are amazing - love you artistry evident in each one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete