Here is my first project for the
I made a little porcelain paper pin.
I stamped on floral dp and fussy cut the cups out.
Then I put drops of glue on my acetate folder to hold the pieces down. Then I "flooded" the pieces with Aleene's tacky glue. This is a fun technique to do but you have to have ton of patience. This project took 12 hrs to complete.
While the individual cups were drying,I worked on the base of the pin. I stamped the image again onto white cardstock 3 times and onto black once. I fussy cut them out and glued the 3 white layers to the black one, with the black one on the bottom. That is so that it has a finished looking back. When the individual cups dried, I glued them to the base. I "trimed" each cup with gold acrylic paint. For the back of the pin, I took just a plain safety pin and put strips of black cardstock over it to hold it to the base.
I really like how the gold paint finished the pin off.
Here is a photo of me wearing the pin.
I am going to give a stacked teacup pin to one of the people who leaves a comment on this post. If you would like to order this stamp or any other STAMPlorations stamp, you can use the discount code below when checking out.