Monday, June 5, 2017

mojo 500 sketch


Wow, 500 Mojo Monday Sketches. I wish I could say I was there at the very beginning, but I was pretty close to it. I have enjoyed looking at the sketch each Monday. If I ever had a creative block, I would go and look at old sketches to inspire my creativity. I am going to miss these challenges but I will Julee the very best. I know the decision to quit must have been hard but putting her family first is always the RIGHT decision. Thanks Julee for all you have done and thanks to your amazing designers for their weekly inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. MariLynn, your card is so sweet as are your comments! I love your family photo as your header and know you understand why the Mojo journey has come to an end! Thanks so much for joining us in this milestone challenge! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the sketch MariLynn, and I love the image you have used! A gorgeous card!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a darling card, MariLynn! I have a couple young readers often found with a book in their lap, just like this little bear. :) Thanks so much for your sweet words and for joining us for Mojo over the years. I've loved peeking in at your entries.

    ReplyDelete