Sunday, March 19, 2017

Mustard Seed Faith Challenges

 
Starting today some of my Sisters in Christ friends plus some new Sisters in Christ are being part of a new challenge blog. our hope is to encourage each other in our creative endeavors, to encourage each other in or walks of Faith and to proclaim and "make famous" Jesus, our Savior. Come check out the new challenge blog Mustard Seed Faith Challenges 
The challenge this week was to make a card using  mustard color  I decided that I would go fancy mustard. Think grey poupon. That would be my butterflies as well as one of the layers and the small rectangle. Thankful to share the love of Christ with my sisters and you. Blessings.

5 comments:

  1. This card is just beautiful! Thank you MariLynn for being part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey Poupon is my favorite, Marilynn! That's a lovely card creaation with so much texture and visual interest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could call you the mixed media of cards queen! Love your project for our challenge this week. What a beautiful way to start this adventure. Will love designing with you again!!! Such a sweet card, MariLynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love the layers and love the butterflies.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, MariLynn! Such wonderful colors and texture! I look forward to working with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete