Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Praying for you- Poppies

 The splitcoaststampers color challenge today CC582
used these colors.
I tried my best to match. This is what I pulled
 from my paper stash to start my card.

Here is what I created.

 I did cracked glass technique on the poppies at the suggestion of my daughter. My friend Pam had a freak accident at her house last night where a cabinet fell off the wall. I broke some glasses. She was pretty sad. My daughter thought doing cracked glass might make her smile. This card is going to my friend Grace as she continues in her fight against cancer. It has Romans 8:28 stamped on the green panels. I am trying to practice my hand lettering. Only way to get better is to practice, practice, practice and practice some more.


2 comments:

  1. I am sure that your friend Grace will be cheered by this beauty as it (and you) helped to cheer me. You're a kind-hearted soul, my friend! Happiest of birthdays to you..you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card MariLynn - I am sure Grace will appreciate it. Love the strong colours and all the texture you have there :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete