Friday, July 3, 2015

MIX127 Blue, White and Red

This week's MIX-ABILITY challenge on SCS is to make a red white and blue mixed media project. I went with a lot of blue a little bit of white and an even littler bit of red.
I used water coloring, prisma colored pencils, cheese cloth and on the sand dollar I used eye shadow.
I stamped the sand dollar with black stazon ink onto a brown paper bag stack. I say stack because I had glued probably 10 layers of paper bag to make the stack and while the glue was still wet in the stack I cut out the sand dollar. I used my fingers and a stylus to add some dimension to the sand dollar. I then rubbed a sparkly brown eye shadow over the top.
 



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card MariLynn - Love the grungy touch in the top corner, and the wonderful textural elements in the base.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete