Friday, July 30, 2010

My Rock and My Salvation


At SCS the queen for the day is Queen Francie. I loved her card with the one rose and scripture on it. I loved the little pearls and dew drops. I loved the colors in the dp that she used. I didn't have any dp that was even close, so I McGyvered some. I took some striped dp and I ink spray smashed it. That is the first time I tried it on dp. I usually only use it on plain white cardstock. I think I got pretty close to the dp she used. I also didn't have the dew drops that she used, so I used hot glue to make some more opaque drops. I quilled my rose and hand cut out my leaves. I don't have the scripture stamp that she used, so I computer generated my own. Here's my card in honor of Queen Francie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love your innovative substitutions, and the final outcome is stunning.
    blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete