Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Snowflake Christmas Tag

 
 
 is happy to be participating in the
 
 
 
 





I cut the tag shape out using  the largest tag from CUTplortions TAGS # 1 NESTING DIES.
I used the little snowflake stamp from STAMPlorations WINTER MUG stamp set. I stamped it on the tag using versamark ink and sprinkled with silver embossing powder and heat set with a heat gun. I put little rhinestones in the centers of the embossed snowflakes. In my crafting stash I had a snowflake that I cut from an old Christmas card. I added pearls and cheesecloth. I wanted the tag to be really sturdy so I cut a second tag out of a toilet paper roll and glued the paper to it. I went around the edges of the tag with Silver Metallic Lustre

 
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Love all the textured elements on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super pretty, Marilynn. I love the touch of cheesecloth tucked in. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring through the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Hope you're doing well.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag - love all the layers and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful mixed media tag. Love that big snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag.
    Looks weathered and rough.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, MariLynn, what a beautiful background and an elegant tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful tag is full of texture and pretty elements. I especially like the cheesecloth...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the combination of elements you used in this card...truly "McGyver". You've got me searching through my odds and ends to create some unique tags for Christmas gifts. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such an elaborate tag !
    margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag whit a lot of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the great texture on your tag! Beautiful!❤️

    ReplyDelete