Sunday, June 18, 2017

STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday- Father's day tag

Last week I shared a project and said that I used an unusual product for my project. I said I would share more of them and then reveal what it was. Well, migraines side tracked my original idea. So I am sharing another project, using the same unusual product. I had one guess that it was a toilet paper roll, and that was correct. I opened an empty toilet paper roll. I used curve play stencil and blue spray on the tp roll opened up. Then I die cut it using tag die. Then I embossed it. I then added some silver fingernail polish. I stamped the ship 5 times and I did paper tole on the sails.
 
Happy Father's Day to my Grandpa, Dad, Father in law, Husband and Son in Law. Thank you for being amazing Dads.
 
 
 
 
Curve Play Stencil
 

 
 
It is not too late for  you to join us at STAMPlorations for this month's Mixed Media Challenge. All you need to do is make a project using a Stencil and it can't be a card.

3 comments:

  1. Who would have thought - what a great 'base' to start with MariLynn. Love the wonderful masculine look to this tag
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stand out tag, absolutely love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tag, awesome color and super cool image. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete