Saturday, June 24, 2017

Mustard Seed Faith Challenges the missing piece

No automatic alt text available. 
This week for the Mustard seed faith challenge  the theme  joy.
I made this miniature canvas to celebrate God' story for my friends Ryan and Katie. With  4 boys the thought their family was complete. but there was a missing piece that they didn't even know was missing until God introduced Gabriella.
my friend made a video that went viral a few years ago.
but it can't compare to this new video Io know that she is going to add joy not only to my friends's family but she is already bringing joy to our church family.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pair of videos - and a wonderful family
    Thanks for sharing MariLynn
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely creation to give to your church friend and I am sure it will bring them much joy. (Now I need to go back and add the missing piece to our blog post.) Wishing you a blessed week my friend.

    ReplyDelete