Wednesday, August 31, 2016

STAMPlorations Color Blooms Blog Hop and Linky Party



So glad you are here for the Color Blooms Blog Hop and Linky Party


start date: Wednesday, August 31; 7 a.m. Pacific

end date: Tuesday, September 6; 11:55 p.m. Pacific


If you would like to win prizes

     ~ leave comments on the STAMPlorations blog and on designers’ blogs

     ~participate in the linky party by downloading the Color Blooms page sampler, creating a project out of it, and then linking it up.

     ~like, comment, and tag a friend on our Facebook page post.

PRIZES:

 ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $10 gift certificate for herself and a $10 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment

ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs will win a $10 gift certificate

 ONE (1) participant randomly drawn from the linky party entries will win a copy of Color Blooms and a $15 gift certificate
colorbloomscover
You are going to want to buy this coloring book. I have looked at several coloring books in the past several months. None of them could even compare to this fabulous book. You can buy your copy HERE




The page that I picked to color had 4 sections. 
I painted with crayola markers and water. 
I was very pleased how the paper held up to painting.
I painted the bottom two sections with pinks, yellows, reds and oranges. 
I painted the top two sections with mostly blues and purples.
Since there were 4 sections, I made 4 projects.

The first project I made was a wall hanging. I used burlap, popsicle sticks, glitter, cheesecloth, quilled roses, ribbon, and a paper tole flower that was in my stash. 
stmp1004-a.jpeg
After I colored the page, I used black stazon ink and 
 STAMPlorations  MINI MIXED MEDIA BACKGROUNDS stamps


Second Project is a bookmark. I made this bookmark using half of one of the 4 sections. I used the other 1/2 to make the tag on the wall hanging and the tag on the last card. 
After I colored it, I sprayed it with a gold metallic spray and ran it through my script embossing folder. I added cheesecloth, bearls and lace. I added glitter to the centers of the flowers.

Third Project is a card. I made it out of one of the top sections that I colored with blues and purple. I added punched white and black "keys", quilled flowers, leaves, lace. I used the MINI MIXED MEDIA BACKGROUNDS on this card. I also added glitter to the centers of the flowers.


My last project was this card. I cut the coloring book panel into thirds and added black matting. I added burlap and purple ribbon. I also added a tag made from the one panel I cut down.


I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects. I hope you will play along and comment. Have a Blessed Day.

34 comments:

  1. Such a pretty array of projects, Marilynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, you have been a coloring diva! Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree! Very pretty, MariLynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MariLynn, my mouth is wide open as I admire the 4 projects you made out of one page! All those wonderful, beautiful layers -- my head hurts just trying to think how you put them together lol! Seriously awesome, awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilynn, amazing projects! Specially I love the wall hanging - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing transformation of the colored pages, fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning projects and such beautiful colouring, Marilynn. Especially like the wall hanging. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much eye candy here! LOVE all the textures and coloring:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW! So much loveliness! I especially love the bookmark and the piano key one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed all four of your projects! Really love the card with the piano keys ... unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! These are incredible! I just love your layers and the unique ways you incorporated the coloring pages into your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each project is unique and fabulous.
    Love the piano. The wall hanging is
    great. The idea of coloring a page and then being able to cut it to make several cards is fantastic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Marilynn! Your projects are so creative! LOVE your coloring! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a hoot with these cards Marilynn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW.. Marilynn, you surely been busy with this gorgeous Color Blooms pages. I love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maryilynn I always adore your talent and art work - you did fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful projects with the coloring page .

    ReplyDelete
  18. What wonderful projects MariLynn - I am amazed at how you have used the page in so many different ways.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of your projects here look amazing and your coloring pages are just gorgeous too!! I especially love the purple tones with the keyboard! So creative! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the different ways you used the Color Blooms page! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Each project is so different to the next! Lovely colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you've had real fun and the results are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved all 4 of your projects Marilynn. TFS each beautifully colored and designed cards and projects. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  24. They are all wonderful creative projects.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty! Your colouring is beautiful and I like your finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my goodness....more fabulous cards Marilynne - such a array of inspiring projects from all the DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful coloring, Marylinn. Love your coloring and the finished cards are all GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful projects. I love all of them, but the piano is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  29. All of your projects are so unique, and gorgeous! And the coloring is so soft and well thought. Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So beautiful! Awesome colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fab work :) Out of these the Piano card is my favourite :)

    Love it if you would come and see what I did for the hop https://vanillahevn.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/stamplorations-love.html

    ReplyDelete