Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SC493 Sweet Pea

Today's sketch at splitcoast stamper. SC493
 I started with all white cardstock. I did the marker embossing folder technique on the background. I used a sentiment form Daydream Designs, from Garden Inspirations Set.
I printed it on white and watercolored with green markers and added touches of turquoise water coloring. Going along with the sentiment I made tiny flowers. I used the same technique that I used on the big blue flowers yesterday. I thought they looked like sweet peas. I also made some baby's breath.


 The square panel behind the circle was done with white cardstock with a border punch. I painted a rectangle of green on the white cardstock to go behind the punched out areas to make it stand out. The thin horizontal panel I took tissue paper, added green to it and added glitter and silver inka gold metallic rub. It is hard to see, but it IS THERE behind the sweet peas.



1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are so life like MariLynn - well done. The card is so refreshing in those colours - a beautiful card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete