Wednesday, October 18, 2017

STAMPlorations Typographia in Faith blog hop

Typographia in Faith Blog Hop




 
With October being Pastor appreciation month, what could be better than making a scripture card to show appreciation and to encourage?
The first card I made was for the Senior pastor at our church and his wife. I wanted to make it look vintage. I used:
STAMPlorations Typografia in Faith set called Strong Tower
I also used STAMPlorations set called Trendy Butterflies



My second card I made for the youth pastor and his wife. I used:
STAMPlorations Typografia in Faith set called  God is a Rewarder
It is an easel card that can stand up for display. On the base of the card I used
STAMPlorations stamp set called Trendy Butterflies



 
 
.

Prize: One commenter will win her choice of 3 Typografia In Faith stamps. The winner will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers' blogs.

Commenting closes on Monday, October 23
Winner will be announced on Tuesday, October 24.

Check out
All of the  Typografia In Faith stamps
 
 

You can use my discount code to save 20%  when ordering the Typografia in Faith stamps.
 
 

 

11 comments:

  1. Your cards are sooo beautiful. Love these verses in the typographia set. So wonderful for encouragement and home decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MariLynn The first card is also a song - but you probably know that - your work is lovely here using these scriptures - TFS - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful faith sentiments and you used them all so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are marvelous! Love the addition of the butterfly to the first card as well as the gorgeous lace and other embellishments to both cards! Thanks for inspiring us with your creativity and I am looking forward to designing with the new Typografia In Faith stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I'm loving these stamps more & more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards for your pastors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the muted colors.
    The butterfly is fantastic.
    These are cards that the pastors
    will treasure.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh MariLynn these are stunning cards - I particularly like the second one with all the texture from the gauze and ribbon.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete