Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Hot cocoa day for Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop

Today is Hot Cocoa day on the  Coffee-Lover's Bloghop
I am sharing a tag that I made using STAMPlorations
preview-TheBeesKnees-WinterMug 

STAMPlorations is one of the Super Sponsors of the Bloghop. 
There are additional prizes to be won at the  STAMPlorations Blog.
Come check it out.


I stamped the mug onto a piece of Christmas wrapping paper. I paper pieced the cocoa out of brown cardstock. I put it on a burlap tag. I added little red sequins and a ribbon. Together this tag and a packet of hot cocoa I think makes a cute little quick gift.



19 comments:

  1. You have done such an amazing design on that mug and card. I just love the look! So festive looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilynn, your mug is AWESOME. Gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marilyn this is absolutely perfect for a rustic theme, I am scraplifting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag MariLynn - love how you have used and accented the Christmas paper
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful tag~love the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tag and fun cup with the holly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag. Love the paper you used on the mug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag and real great cup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab background on your tag and such pretty colored paper for your mug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag! I love the burlap base and the paper piecing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag! Love the pretty print against that burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card. Love the poinsettia on the cup too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful tag. Love the poinsettia on the cup :)

    ReplyDelete