Friday, November 1, 2013

Glittery Grapes

This card is for two SCS challenges. The first one is the Mixability challenge MIX40 to use glitter and the second one is the Free for all challenge F4A193 to make a fall card using fruit. I this may not look too much like a fall card but you can harvest grapes in the fall. When my daughter was little we picked some grapes in the fall to make into jelly. It was probably the most expensive jelly I have ever eaten because we had to buy so much supplies to use our "free" grapes to make the jelly. I think it came down to about $20 a jar.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image MariLynn, and I love the way you have mounted it with the background colours reflecting the image colours.!
    I made grape jelly once from my own grapes - never again - it would not set!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Marilynn!! I just love your fruit and the added glitter with the newsprint background and burlap. Gorgeous my friend!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete