Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sympathy butterfly

This is the card that I made for the sketch challenge. It has the sketch, but the flowers to the left might take away from the sketch somewhat. I debated about adding them, but I ended up putting them because I like these daisies. I needed to make a sympathy for a coworker whose mother in law died yesterday. I used 3 Mark's Finest Papers sets. The butterfly is from Just Dandy set. The daisies are from Greet the Day with Gerber, and the sentiment is from A Walk in the Woods.

This photo shows a close up of the butterfly and it shows the dimension of the butterfly.


Here is a really close up view of the butterfly.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What a beauty, Marilynn! Lovely feminine layers and the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card! love the pop up flowers and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card for a sad occasion - again the treatment of the butterfly is amazing! The lace is a lovely feature too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Those flowers are colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete