Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Layers of Color butterfly flew to the teaparty

Mothermark's teaparty today was to make a card with music and a frame. I used my music butterfly and framed it with the green square. The green square started out as a piece of white cardstock. I punched the edges, sprayed it with Honey Dew Gimmer mist, ran it through my cuttlebug using the script embossing folder. Then all the elements were stitched to the card. It looks like it took a long time, but start to finish on this card was about 30 mins. which for me is a quick card.



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful butterfly, Marilynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done MariLynn - love your treatment of the butterfly with the gold embossing ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete