Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Let it ....


SNOW... I made this card for the Technique lovers challenge to stamp with water. I stamped the snowflakes with water and then with white kraft ink. I added glitter to the trees and ground. I stitched around the edges and added lace, ribbon, twine and jingle bells. I also made this for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to show some type of weather on our card. The sleigh and horse are from a set called Bells on Bobtail by Mark's Finest Papers.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful nostalgic card. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Marilynn! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week! Hope to see you come back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are wonderful compilations of great images and fun embellsihments. Nicely done!

    TFS and ...

    Happy Crafting!
    Tina aka TeeGeeDee

    ReplyDelete