Friday, February 19, 2010

Cards- longing for springtime

All my cards this week had a longing for springtime theme. At least that is how I was feeling. The snow outside and cold winter winds, made me long for the vibrant colors and warmth of spring.
This card was for the sketch challenge and for the ways to use it challenge to use orange on a card. I thought I would make a monarch butterfly, because they are orange. However, I decided to color my butterfly to look like an orange sulphur butterfly.
This is the card I made for the inspiration challenge. I loved the little moonbird. I especially loved the bird on the cactus, because it reminded me of springtime in the dessert. I love how green the dessert gets in the spring, especially after the rain.

I made this card for CHLOE, who was born a couple of weeks ago. It is also for the limited supply challenge to use ribbon and an edge punch. I also used the mojo126 layout.


This is for the Stampin' Sisters challenge to make a creation that lets someone we love, know that they are loved by us and by God. It was also for the technique challenge to make a match book candy holder.


Mothermark's teaparty was on FAT TUESDAY. Here is my mardi gras card. It is so different from what I would usually make, but I love the colors.





I made this for the stampin' bee's challenge to make a red white and blue card that wasn't patriotic.




Another orange ways to use it card. I had fun with this card.






Another limited supplies challenge card and a case of Jill's (quillister) card.









No comments:

Post a Comment