Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Crating by Designs Anything Goes Challenge 1/2-1/9

I am excited to be joining the ladies at Crafting By Designs.
Crafting By Designs

The first challenge of the year is an ANYTHING GOES challenge.

The sponsor for this challenge is




I printed the digi image and watercolored with crayola markers. I masked her and stamped some music notes. I added some butterfly wings and die cut star banner. Glitter and silver metallic rub gave it a magical feel. I decided to make it an oval shaped card. 
I hope your were inspired by my project and will join in the 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card and great coloring with the crayola markers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beauty MariLynn - love the diecut stars that frame her so perfectly, and your gorgeous colouring.
    May you and yours be blessed this year
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete