Friday, December 7, 2018

Fall -Winter coffee lovers blog hop gift card tag




I made this little snowman gift card tag using CUTplorations 
preview-nestingtags1
 I used the largest die to cut one tag out of paper that I monoprinted that had gold purple and teal colors. I stamped the two little snowman on the tag. I folded a piece of white cardstock and cut the tag leaving the fold a little short of the bottom part of the die so that it didn't cut the fold.
 On the white cardstock I used a scalloped punch to punch the top of the folded up edge. 

I  also punched holes on either side of the white cardstock to help hold twine.

I tied a piece of twine around the tag. 


I then stamped a little coffee cup and steam.

The little gift card fits just inside the pocket.

I glued the white gift card pocket to the back of the colored tag. I then stamped the snowmen again on white carstock and  colored and fussy cut them out.

I paper pieced the snowmen on the tag.

I added a little coffee cup for my snowman and added punched out snowflakes with glitter.

I added twine to the top of the gift card/tag.


If you would like to order these dies from STAMPlorations or any of the wonderful coffee or tea products from STAMPlortions
you can use my discount code to get 20% off your order.


6 comments: