Friday, July 13, 2018

World watercolor month day 13 Fast and loose


When I saw the prompt for today, FAST AND LOOSE. I spent time thinking about what I would do. I thought about what is fast.
The first thought I had was a baseball. I am a Cardinal's baseball fan. The Cardinals have a young pitcher who throws really fast balls. 
My second thought was what is really fast is time. It goes by too fast. I just wasn't sure how to paint that. 

Then I thought of little hummingbirds and their wings. Their wings movement is very fast.




 The other thought I had for fast was a truck. I decided to paint a 1950's Ford pickup truck. I had to sketch it several times to get the proportions correct. I
 really like how my truck turned out.


1 comment:

  1. Love our humming bird MariLynn, and the old pick up brings back memories! Great paintings
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete