Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Color challenge butterfly tunnel card

This week's
was really challenging to me. These are not colors that I would just pick to craft with. That is partly why I enjoy the challenge. They make me think outside of my comfort zone. My friend Pam challenged me to use the colors and she chose the extra challenge of butterflies. I added the challenge of sequins glitter and embossing (dry or heat) 

I was also inspired by this tutorial by Einat Kessler

preview-web-stencil-032-showerofflutters
preview-flutterzen2layeringdies
preview-SheryRuss_ArtMarks1
and 

stmp1082.jpeg




Check out my friend Pam's card HERE.

If you were inspired by my project and "NEED" these butterflies, you can use this discount when checking out at STAMPlorations for 20% off.


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I have never heard of a tunnel card at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies are always so lovely and your color choices truly make them special on this card...like the "tunnel" idea, too. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. MariLynn, the inside of your card is as beautiful as the outside. Saw the outside on SCS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a wonderful card MariLynn - love hte tunnel aspect, but more than that I love how you have used the colours, and have layers of butterflies!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shaped card, Marilynn!!!! I love the beautiful butterflies and the fabulous background. Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete